Zak lends decades of industry experience and expertise to ZE Power Engineering’s current operations, overseeing the company’s steady growth as it becomes a leading regional engineering firm. Prior to ZE Power Engineering, Zak spent 30 years at the local utility, BC Hydro, and held various management and executive management positions and co-developed Powerex, BC Hydro’s power marketing subsidiary. Zak also holds the position of President and CEO of ZE PowerGroup Inc., a leading software provider of enterprise data management, analysis, and integration solutions.
Aiman has facilitated the continual expansion of ZE Power Engineering, overseeing corporate development through business and market planning, as well as lending his knowledge of asset management, system planning, and design. Aiman has previously worked as an independent consultant and held positions in marketing and energy management departments at BC Hydro with 20 years of experience in the energy industry. Aiman also holds the position of Chief Strategy Officer at ZE PowerGroup Inc.
Jovan’s technical expertise – combined with a strong understanding of industry standards – ensures quality engineering solutions. He brings extensive underground and overhead design experience encompassing residential systems, feeders, duct banks, non-standard structures, and crossings. Jovan is also the client representative for the BC Hydro Customer Build Program and has transmission, substation, and project management experience. His diverse set of skills and collective experience contribute to the successful development of the company.
Thorsten is a highly experienced executive who has built his international career through positions with European and Canadian based companies. He has a mix of large company, entrepreneurial and start-up company experience covering a variety of domains including ISP – telecommunications, systems hardware and enterprise software. Thorsten has benefited from the training and environment of Colt Telecom (Multi-Billion Dollar European Service Provider) and has taken the skills developed and implemented the best practices and choice processes in a number of ISP and start up’s. He has earned an international reputation as an operations-focused executive that gets the job done and is able to build an excellent operation structure which is customer oriented and cost efficient.
Berlin fibre network (350 Km).
- Connection into 580 buildings (outside and inside plant).
- Established and managed all aspects of the fibre optic network infrastructure and operation to include construction, installation, and service assurance.
German fibre network ring (1200Km)
- Management team on build out that was successfully completed within 18 months.
Teraspan Project Manager
- Canada-wide metropolitan upgrades (150Km) fibre build out (outside plant).
- Oversaw engineering, construction, and conduit networks services departments in designing, deploying, and maintaining fibre networks.
City of Winnipeg communications network (55Km)
- Complete on budget with minimal disruption in only three summers.
Vodafone (Cellular Service Provider in Germany)
- Base Station Engineer responsible for the build out of over 600 cellular sites and telecommunications infrastructure for towers, roof tops, chimney’s etc.